Automatic linear Bottle Washing Machine is a compact model used for Wash of oral liquid Bottles. Bottles are feed through S.S. wire mesh conveyor. Bottles are put into pockets in inverted position when Geneva assembly Rotate.
The row of Bottles keeps on moving intermittently due to Geneva motion for individual washes as per the washing cycles arrange. And Bottle wash by Inner side and Outer Side. With force of water and dry with force of Air. Washing Sequence is customised as per Customer Requirement. By Controlling Solenoid Valve Water jets starts only during washing operation and saves costly water. Now, washed containers are again inverted back to upward position and directly put on the Tray to conveyor for Further Process.
Â Special Feature :
- cGMP Model
- A Special clutch device is incorporated for Stoppage of Machine in the event, Bottle is over turned or over diameter
- Low RPM but High output
- All contact parts are made from SS 316 materials
- The machine will be provided with SS pumps and SS tanks
- Emergency Switch Are Fitted at in Feed and Out Feed Side.
- Imported pumps are provided in the machine, which gives a good pressure to wash Bottle properly
- Low Water Level in Tanks Ã¢ÂÂ Machine Stop
- Infeed Drum Jam Ã¢ÂÂ Machine Stop
- Outfeed Prism Jam Ã¢ÂÂ Machine Stop
- Outfeed Pusher Jam Ã¢ÂÂ Machine Stop
- The machine suitable for handling washes of round and flat glass bottle (With help of change parts)
- Machine equipped with safety devices to ensure smooth operation with high output.
Plot No.25, Vaibhav indu Estate, Nr Nikol S P Ring Road, Kathwada GIDC, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382415, India